[TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Thu Oct 5 13:27:37 CEST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Tyler Kraft [mailto:headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca]
Sent: 05 October 2006 12:06
To: typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Subject: Re: [TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

  And have used typo3 for very small sites.

Yeah but you wouldn't look for CMS for a 5 page site was Dmitrys point I
think ;-)
Yes I would if the client wanted to update the site

> You are expert level. You probably find all aspects of typo3 easy to work
> through as you have reached that level.
Yeah dmitry - write me a guide to typoscript ifs please fellow expert
(after 4 yeasr i just can not wrap my mind around them so that they are
dead simple to me - same with the load register ;-)

> Do you think future developers will jump on board with using typo3 and
> dismiss other CMS's if they knew the amount of learning involved, etc?

People do keep coming.... And its well known that there is a steep
learning curve!