[TYPO3] TYPO3 EXT $_GET question

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Thu Oct 5 11:26:52 CEST 2006

Hey,

I'm doing an EXT which pulls the records from extension table and show
them in the frontend. The records are written through the HTML form in
the frontend. Each record will render in an line. Following each record
shown in frontend in HTML format there is a link says "edit". When the
visitor click on the edit they will be able to see the HTML form with
there old information in the input and textarea. Can I use the following
code? Or there's a better way of doing this?

if($_GET['edit']){
content='
//render the form
';