[TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 5 11:17:27 CEST 2006

But new users will possibly still want to do complex things that are far
harder to do in TV in my experience.

If they just want a plane, 5 page site, then perhaps TV is good
(although again i would find it much fast using MTB).

So I think MTB is the way to start a 5 min site really...

again just my opinion ;-)