[TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Oct 5 11:10:08 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry

I have to agree with Michael here - I long ago abandoned TV because I
found it much more time consuming and tbh much more in-flexible that
MTB. I got tired of trying to make it behave and do what was needed, how
it was needed, and when and where it was needed. Perhaps its improved
since I last used it, but I don't have time to try again - I, like my
clients, want results not experiments.

I think it might be easier for new users to just use a marker and
styles.content.get than need to map through TV and other associated work
with TV

Just my opinion though ;-)