[TYPO3] No tutorials? Draft idea attached...

Daniel Smedegaard Buus daniel at polyteknisk.it
Thu Oct 5 09:48:58 CEST 2006

Matthew Manderson wrote:
> Daniel
>
> Any joy with your hunt?

Actually, yes :) I've set up the 3.8.1 testsite and quickstart packages
on my other laptop using Apache 4, MySQL 4, and PHP 4. I use it for
running through the documentation on the typo3 site. I also have the
TYPO3 book, which I'll use in the same manner. It's going fine.
>> Any links to real tutorials or non-deprecated documentation would be
>> greatly appreciated.
>>

> http://www.aoline.com/typo3/061003_5mins_manual.pdf
> http://www.aoline.com/typo3/061003_5mins_manual.sxw
>
> Please try to review this doc. It is a new idea and still in development but
> with sufficient information to help you a lot already I think.

I just glanced at it, it looks very promising. I'll read through it once
I'm done with quickstart and testsite. Thank you :)

> If you want to help edit it make your changes in the .sxw version and email
> the file back.

I will. Thank you :)

Cheers,
Daniel