[TYPO3] No tutorials?

Kathy Wheeler kathyw at home.albury.net.au
Thu Oct 5 02:33:51 CEST 2006

On 05/10/2006, at 3:02 AM, Peter Kindström wrote:
> That´s right. But if there is one version on typo3.org and
> another one on the wiki? Or even many versions on both typo3.org
> and the wiki (like installation)?
>
> More confusing than helpful, I think. :-(

Hmmm ... like you say in another msg, organisation is probably what
is needed most at the moment. After all, everyone's setup,
installation, and problems overcome are subtly different. Having lots
of versions on-line would not be negative, if they addressed
different issues or problems and they were all well indexed and
described in a central location.

One of the things both wonderful and frustrating about programming
and scripting is that there are frequently a number of different ways
to do the same thing - not necessarily just one "right" way that
suits all people and all situations.

Organising documentation ... a simple afternoon job? I think not!!
And where would you even start?

Cheers,
KathyW.