[TYPO3] No tutorials?

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Wed Oct 4 20:44:52 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 01:43 +0200, JoH wrote:
> > TYPO3 should be mainstream for lots of reasons. Mainstream meaning the
> At least here in Germany TYPO3 is on it's way to become this market leader
> even though most of the documentation is written in english and thus even
> less understandable than for a native speaker..

This comment reminds me that not so seldom I happen to run into German
material (magazine article, forums, ...), which I am not really able to
read. Is  it good for a strong world wide Typo3 community?

On the main topic of this thread, I think that Typo3 needs to find its
science-made-easy kind of writer, somebody which could write a complete
Typo3-`bible´ from scratch (with a different style from Kasper`s).

Something I see on the top list: it would help to get a small group of
people to rewrite TSref, included at least a professional technical
writer who is a native (good) english speaker.

Indeed, Typo3 deserves a better documentation.  :-)
mario

--
mario <chiari.hm at flashnet.it>