[TYPO3] FE User Registration - BE moderation ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:58:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've posted a "feature-request" here :
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4328

I'd like to have (or make it by myself, but I don't know how to start)
a way to do the moderation in the BackEnd like it can be done via
e-mails.

The first (simple) possibility would be to capture the URL stored in
admin e-mails and store them in a place where a custom BE module could
get them and turn them into a list with Approve/Refuse links. A
'not-so-bad' place could be in the fe_user record itself or better, in
a specific table with only needed columns, like (feuser_id,
approve_url, refuse_url, …)

The best would be to have an 'official' BE module that does all the
moderation, … but I'm asking a big thing ;-)

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web