[TYPO3] modify startingpoint with typoscript

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 12:35:29 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry!

2006/10/4, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>:

> Hi!
>
> Roberto Torresani wrote:
> > So, if I understand well:
> > With your solutions I can modify only the "base" startingpoint of
> > the object tt_news. If in a page I have two content elements tt_news,
> > I can not set the startingpoint of one element different to the
> > startingpoint of the other elemement tt_news (with typoscript)?
>
> If insert it as content element, you can modify its starting point
> through flexform configuration too. I just did it thorugh typoscript
> because it was more convinient to me. With flexforms you can set
> different starting points I think.

Yes.... but with flexforms I can not change dinamically the startingpoint...
My need is to insert two content elements tt_news in a page and
change dinamically the startingpoint from a variable in the url; one
startingpoint to a content and one different to the other.

I think I must find another system to manage my page

Sorry If I extend my problem with my poor english explain

Thanks
Roberto