[TYPO3] No tutorials?

cousins@cousins cousins at cousins.in-newzealand.com
Wed Oct 4 11:54:46 CEST 2006

JoH wrote:

>BTW: Google tells me there are currently over 200.000 different .de domains
>running TYPO3.
>Has this something to do with the famous "german engineering" or is it just
>the fact that people over here are a bit more assiduous while studying the
>documentation, which is definitely available, understandable and helpful?

Actually its probably got something to do with the vast amount of
documentation that's been available in GERMAN ever since Typo3 version3
came out due to its uptake in that particular country... still didn't
help those of us who only speak/read English - even the first book was
written in German and the rest of us had to wait some time before the
English version became available (I have a copy prepaid for when first
advertised). I was one of the first to take up Typo3 in this country and
at that time there might only have been 6 or 7 of us in Australia and
New Zealand using Typo... we learned from each other and from
counterparts in the UK... I don't think Typo3 had even rippled the
surface in the US at that stage.

Ian