[TYPO3] modify startingpoint with typoscript

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:53:53 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry!

2006/10/4, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>:

> Hi!
>
> Roberto Torresani wrote:
> > I looked in the "typoscript object browser", but I don't found what I
> need:
> > I find the "general" class tt_news with parameters, but I don't find my
> > "istances" of tt_news.
>
> You will not find them if you put them as content elements on pages.
> TypoScript object browsers lists only all registered typoscript objects,
> not content elements.
>
> You need to modify parameters of base tt_news typoscript object
> depending on your conditions. I.e.
>
> [globalVar=GP:myvar=value]
> plugin.something.startingpoint = id_page
> [globalVar=GP:myvar=another_value]
> plugin.something.startingpoint = id_another_page
> [end]

So, if I understand well:
With your solutions I can modify only the "base" startingpoint of
the object tt_news. If in a page I have two content elements tt_news,
I can not set the startingpoint of one element different to the
startingpoint of the other elemement tt_news (with typoscript)?

Thanks!
Roberto