[TYPO3] modify startingpoint with typoscript

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 4 08:32:30 CEST 2006

Hi!

Roberto Torresani wrote:
> I looked in the "typoscript object browser", but I don't found what I need:
> I find the "general" class tt_news with parameters, but I don't find my
> "istances" of tt_news.

You will not find them if you put them as content elements on pages.
TypoScript object browsers lists only all registered typoscript objects,
not content elements.

You need to modify parameters of base tt_news typoscript object
depending on your conditions. I.e.

[globalVar=GP:myvar=value]
plugin.something.startingpoint = id_page
[globalVar=GP:myvar=another_value]
plugin.something.startingpoint = id_another_page
[end]

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/