[TYPO3] modify startingpoint with typoscript

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:27:42 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry!

Thanks for the answer

2006/10/3, Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>:

> Roberto Torresani wrote:
> > But I don't find what I must write on <somethin> to set the
> > startingpoint of a specifies tt_news.
>
> There is "TypoScript Object Browser" in Web>Template. It will help you
> to find what you need.

I looked in the "typoscript object browser", but I don't found what I need:
I find the "general" class tt_news with parameters, but I don't find my
"istances" of tt_news.

So I tried to do a test: In my component tt_news on the page I insert as
startingpoint
the page with pid=2800. I went in object browser and I search with "Enter
search phrase"
my pid (in setup and costants), with nothig result.
This pid is that I want change dinamically.

Where I wrong?

(I used for this site typo3 3.8.0)

Thanks very much
Roberto