[TYPO3] No tutorials?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 4 01:43:34 CEST 2006

> TYPO3 should be mainstream for lots of reasons. Mainstream meaning the
> market leader in its niche. Quark is a market leader, for example,
> with the market it is intended for. TYPO3 is better for everyone,
> especially developers and implementors.

Exactly what I've been saying. :-)
But if this niche is the "developer and implementor oriented CMS market" I
wouldn't call this "mainstream".
At least here in Germany TYPO3 is on it's way to become this market leader
even though most of the documentation is written in english and thus even
less understandable than for a native speaker.
A few years ago we had to explain our clients that there is a CMS called
TYPO3 and what it could do for them - nowadays they are asking for it,
because they know it's one of the best and they just want to have it.

So the question still remains: What is the big difference between german
developers and implementors and for example their american equivalents?

Any ideas?

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de