[TYPO3] No tutorials?

Kathy Wheeler kathyw at home.albury.net.au
Wed Oct 4 00:47:56 CEST 2006

On 04/10/2006, at 6:31 AM, cousins at cousins wrote:
> Got it in one!... I was one of a group of Typo users who spent time
> working on documentation for some of the extensions... they never saw
> the light of day on Typo3.org as none of "the big guys" were
> interested
> in anything but development of the code...

Isn't documentation and tutorials something the Wiki should be used
for? There's some stuff there already. It would be a logical place
for material to be developed so that even if the original editors ran
out of time / inspiration / enthusiasm there should be others who
could take over and continue the work?

KathyW.