[TYPO3] RealURL multisite problem

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 3 16:54:42 CEST 2006

Hi!

Xander Damen wrote:
> Just upgraded tot 1.1.1, deleted all cache from one domain and now it
> works... strange....

Nothing strange :) This problem was fixed in 1.1.1. 1.1.0 was there for
a long time but 1.1.1 was uploaded only a couple of weeks ago. It had
many important bug fixes including this one. Here is a ChangeLog:

=========================
2006-01-27  Dmitry Dulepov  <typo3 at accio.lv>

  * Fixed bug #2416: RealURL: wrong page is displayed
=========================

and description from http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2416:

When RealURL runs with multiple domains in the same tree and decode
cache is enabled and there are pages with the same path, only one of
these pages will be displayed - the first from decode cache. All others
will tell that ID is outside of domain.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/