[TYPO3] RealURL generating strange links with page UID instead of segments

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Oct 3 13:04:14 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Create a sitemap and open it adding "?&no_cache=1" to the end of page
> address. Use different domain names (with "www" and without) and check
> that links are correct.

That is a useful hint. Thanks!
> If you have only one site in page tree, you need only "_DEFAULT" in
> realurl configuration.

I have 2 sites in my page tree. So now I have RealURL configured with
"_DEFAULT", "www.tdwg.gbif.org", and "tdwg2006.tdwg.org". The "_DEFAULT"
array was missing. This seems to have fixed my problem.

Also, I don't have DNS or my webserver configured to respond to
tdwg.gbif.org, so I imagine that this wasn't the problem.

Dmitry, you are a GENIUS!!! Thanks a million again!!!

Thanks to Andrew Davis as well for the tip about the RealURL admin.

Regards,

Ricardo