[TYPO3] settig up mail services

Ralf Hettinger ng at ralfhettinger.de
Tue Oct 3 01:56:47 CEST 2006

Hi Nagita,

which is your OS?

On Windows you'll have to tanke care of a whole bunch of things... a good start
would probably be to install a fake sendmail
http://www.glob.com.au/sendmail/

If your setup is hosted on a *ix ... then a good start would be to check if your
mail delivery works as expected (e.g. by using /usr/bin/mail or the like)

Ralf