[TYPO3] 'Symlinking' on Windows to reduce eAccelerator mem load?

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Mon Oct 2 20:27:06 CEST 2006

Hello Peter,

thanks for your answer.
Yes, I already use junction.exe from SysInternals. There are also some
alternatives mentioned here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php?title=Windows

But as I said, I assume the Win junctions to be completely transparent, so
eAccelerator will cache each junction seperately because it cannot recognize
that they all lead to the same source path. But I will create a test
scenario soon to verify that and will report my findings...

THX again.
--
Jörg Wagner

news:mailman.1.1159792030.28333.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...