[TYPO3] RealURL generating strange links with page UID instead of segments

Ricardo Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Mon Oct 2 19:41:00 CEST 2006

    Hi folks,

    I'm having a problem with RealURL on my Typo3 website and I was
hoping someone from the list could help me out.

    After clearing the FE cache, when I first render the homepage for
example, I get the a page with correct links to the subpages (with
speaking URLs), like:

http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/about-tdwg/
http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/standards/
http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/subgroups/

    Then, about a day after that (probably when the cache is cleared
again automatically, I'm not sure), I get a homepage with broken links,
with the page UIDs on the links instead of the page segments, like these:

http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/189/
http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/186/
http://www.tdwg.gbif.org/180/

    I was using Typo3 3.8.1 and have recently upgraded it to 4.0.2. I
experienced the problem with both versions.

    Does anybody know what may be causing this problem?

    Thanks!!

    Cheers,

Ricardo Pereira