[TYPO3] No tutorials?

Daniel Smedegaard Buus daniel at polyteknisk.it
Mon Oct 2 18:01:18 CEST 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:
> The book is not outdated. (maybe 5% might have changed but I doubt
> anything will have changed in enough detail that you wont find the book
> useful)

Allright.

Have you used it? Is it good? I was thinking about throwing the older
testsite and/or quickstart package on my Debian laptop, then learn
everything with the older system, and go back to this terrible Windows
environment afterwards and develop on the 4.0 platform. The book would
be good in that respect, too. I think this is really the only viable
solution for me, actually. Just checked the video tutorials, they're
from 2003 and in German, LOL :D

I'll go with the other setup. Gonna go home now, though. Tomorrow I'll
ask my boss to get me the TYPO book.

Cheers,
Daniel