[TYPO3] For users of mininews extension...

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Oct 2 16:43:19 CEST 2006

Hi there!

I just uploaded a new version of mininews to TER. Notice that it has
extended flexform configuration and it is not fully compatible in
configuration with previous version _if_ inserted as content element (TS
version will work without changes). So review your plugin instances if
you update.

This version has more css classes around various elements and comes with
a full manual.

Those who got mininews from me privately during the last month: your
version also needs reviewing if you install TER version.

Questions and bug reports are welcome of course.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs