[TYPO3] No tutorials?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Oct 2 16:35:26 CEST 2006

Hi!

Daniel Smedegaard Buus wrote:
> Am I missing something? I really need some kind of introduction. I'm
> wondering if the missing documentation is why there's a "three-month
> learning curve"?

No, it is three months *with* tutorials.

The main problem is that most of people "who know" are busy with
development and other things. If anyone wants to sponsor documentation
writing, surely documentation will appear.

For example, I have an idea of rewriting "Futuristic template building"
for a long time but there are more important tasks to do...

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs