[TYPO3] DAM - Download file permission

Roberto Torresani erreti at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:14:03 CET 2006

Hi all!

I install on my site the last version of DAM.
I need to permit the download of a file only to user of one group.
In the filepage in backed I see there is the field Hide, Start, Stop, Access
but I don't find how I can use it.

I must use a particular module in frontend to do the download of a file
not in a url directory? Now when I upload my file, I insert it in the
fileadmin
directory and this is visible on the net by everybody.

What I missing? Or is not possible to limit access to file download?

Thanks very much
Roberto