[TYPO3] Starter Package

Rocky Ou rockyo at max-source.com
Thu Nov 30 07:33:23 CET 2006

Hey,

Right now I have TYPO3 installations on my Company's pc, Home pc and one
on the remote server. it is trouble some to install the typo3 and do the
same configuration for different EXTs. I'm wondering Is that possible I
could install the TYPO3 source, add on the needed EXTs and do the
configuration, after that use the installation as the starter package so
I can have exactly the same working environment at different places?

If you could give me some clue on this, I would really appreciate it?

Thanks in advance!
Rocky