[TYPO3] Dynamicaly sorting HMENU.special = directory entries, multilingual

Jochen Stange derstange at gmx.de
Wed Nov 29 18:00:47 CET 2006

Tyler Kraft wrote:

> In TSref look into the alternativeSortField of TMENU and then combine
> that with your [globalVar = GP:L=1]

Hi Tyler.
You may choose different fields using a GP:L=1 condition in the pages
table. But the field we are looking for is located in the
pages_language_overlay table.

Have you found out a way to use the title column of that table to sort
the menu? In this case I think what Georg is trying to do is to set the
ORDER BY statement for the title of the foreign language not just use a
different field of the pages table when sorting the menu...

Cheers,
Jochen