[TYPO3] Page TSconfig: change/add/delete frames

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Nov 29 15:27:40 CET 2006

Hi Rob,

> someone who can give me a clue on how i can add/delete and/or change the
> names of the frames in a content element?
>
> I already changed the wrapping of these frames (so i can use diverten
> types of lay-out depending on the frame) but i can't find where i can
> add different frames (at the moment i only have the default ones, frame1
> frame 2 etc ...) but i would like to add some or just rename the default
> one.

just add this to Page-TSconfig:

TCEFORM {
   tt_content {
     section_frame.altLabels.20 = Your value for frame 1
     section_frame.altLabels.21 = Your value for frame 2
   }
}

Where 20 and 21 are the keys of the options.

I recommend to use an extension, wich stores the label values, so you've
got easy multilanguage support for your own labels:

TCEFORM {
   tt_content {
     section_frame.altLabels.20 =
LLL:EXT:ext_key/locallang_tca.xml:tt_content.section_frame.altLabels.20
   }
}

HTH

Christian