[TYPO3] using the additionalParams typoscript function

oneilch oneilch at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:53:44 CET 2006

Could someone please help? This is really important.
I am trying to add the string "#?height=550&width=600"
to the links produced for my tt_news display list.

I am trying the utilize the typo script function
additionalParams

plugin.tt_news {
  displayList{

typolink {
    parameter.data = field:ext_url
    additionalParams.wrap = #?height=550&width=600=|
    additionalParams.required = 1
    parameter.insertData = 1
     }
  }
}
The link produced should look like:
link external</a>

Any suggestion as the above does not work. I have
already tried the TT-news mailing list but I have not
gotten any responses.