[TYPO3] Page TSconfig: change/add/delete frames

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Wed Nov 29 14:11:50 CET 2006

Hey listers,

someone who can give me a clue on how i can add/delete and/or change the
names of the frames in a content element?

I already changed the wrapping of these frames (so i can use diverten
types of lay-out depending on the frame) but i can't find where i can
add different frames (at the moment i only have the default ones, frame1
frame 2 etc ...) but i would like to add some or just rename the default
one.

tnx for any advice on this

Rob