[TYPO3] New Login Box - User Listing

Sean Brooks insanespiv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:41:11 CET 2006

I am using the user listing with newloginbox.  I have a couple of questions
or problems I can't figure out.

1) The user listing is sorted by uid when it is first displayed.  You can
click the Name: and it will sort alphabetically but by first name only.  I
inserted the show Last_Name field and it will not sort by that either. Is
there in way to sort username alphabetically by last name.

2) When clicking on any other header other then Name: it will not sort at
all it will then only sort by uid.  For example I would like to get it to
sort Company alphabetically when you click on the company header.

3) Also the search box only searches the name field.  Not company, email, or
any other details.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sean