[TYPO3] front end user registration: blank page when choosing alternative language

Illes Muller m_i at freemail.hu
Tue Nov 28 22:33:57 CET 2006

Hi,

Robert Markula wrote:
>> I've just setup a multilanguage site (one-tree).
>>
>> On the main page I inserted the front end user registration plugin (v.
>> 2.5.1). As soon as I switch to the alternative language, the whole
>> page is blank. However pages without this plugin render ok.
>>
>> When I deactivate the sr_feuser_register plugin and switch to the
>> alternative language, everything is displayed correctly.
>>
>> I found no entries in the bug tracker for sr_feuser_register, any ideas?

I just experienced the same problem.... (the problem itself didn't have
any connection to the alternative lang. - appeared on all pages)

Updated from v2.2.5 to 2.5.1 and after upgrade now I receive a totally
blank page.

Using: Typo3 4.0.2, sr_feuser_register 2.5.1, static_info_tables 2.0.0

The increment of the php memory_limit from 25M to 32M solved the problem.

BR,
Illes