[TYPO3] Conditions

sandiso ndlangalavu sndlangalavu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 23:03:14 CET 2006

hi
  I would like to show image1 if the current page id is 1 and image2 if its other pages
here is my syntax.

       temp.toppic = IMAGE
     temp.toppic {
        file = fileadmin/images/image1.gif
        file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, "slide"
        file.import = uploads/media/
        file.import.listNum = 0
        file.import.override.field = media
      }

       temp.sectoppic = IMAGE
     temp.sectoppic {
        file = fileadmin/images/image2.gif
        file.import.data = levelmedia: -1, "slide"
        file.import = uploads/media/
        file.import.listNum = 0
        file.import.override.field = media
      }

  subparts.image < temp.sectoppic
  [PIDinRootline = 1]
  subparts.image < temp.toppic
  [global]

  This is not working is my syntax right? Please help
  Sandiso