[TYPO3] tt_products with more than 1 shop in site

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Mon Nov 27 20:04:26 CET 2006

I have tried that, but I still get all categories from both shops, when I
create a new product in one shop in BE.

I made a template in the sysfolder (1197) with the categories and products
for one of the shops with the following:
plugin.tt_products.pid_list = 1197

It seems that it is something I am missing out.
I am using tt_products 1.2.7 in typo3 4.0.1.
Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson

"Franz Holzinger" <franz at fholzinger.com> skrev i melding
news:mailman.1.1164628624.3997.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...