[TYPO3] Windows Media Player - wmv - 16x9

Kjell Roar Bjørnsen kjell.roar.bjornsen at no.lawson.com
Mon Nov 27 18:34:01 CET 2006

Thank you Sebastian.

In fact I found the answer myself.  I didn't know about all the
HTML-parameters I could use in a multimedia box.

So when I found out that I could just add the following parameters, it
made my dream come through.

width=592
height=333

I also found many other useful parameters for autostart, fullscrennmode
etc :-)