[TYPO3] MS SQL server

Harold Ong haroldong8 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 13:24:16 CET 2006

Greetings everyone,

  I'm replacing an established publication system with Typo3. This system currently works off an MS SQL server. We would prefer to retain this d/base because we would like to keep one of the components of the publication system, a specialized customized blog system.

  Would appreciate greatly if someone could give some advice as to whether:
  1. Does Typo3 v. 4 work well on IIS?
  2 Can it work with MS SQL and if so, do we need to jump through a lot of hoops?

  Thank you for any help,

  Harold