[TYPO3] locate a record

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Sat Nov 25 05:36:36 CET 2006

> Bing Du schreef:
>> Hi,
>>
>> If I know the ID of the record I add to a page using 'insert record',
>> how
>> can I quickly find out the original page the record is located in?
>> Thanks
>> in advance.
>>
>> Bing
> Did you try the search function in the bottom-border of the screen?

Yes,  I tried but I don't think it does what I want.  I guess I don't
understand how it should work.  What's supposted to be in "Search String"?
 Why does it just search this page and its sub pages?  What if the
inserted record references some content in a parent page?  I just knew the
ID of the inserted record, I entered it in the "Show records" field and
hit enter, the result was the 'Edit page header' page.

Bing