[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Nov 24 20:42:11 CET 2006

> Well first of all, 500.shtml is almost certainly the default error
> page for the error #500 (usually 'internal server error').
>
> Secondly, as I mentioned in my previous message, you can edit
> localconf.php via ftp or ssh--just find the list of extensions and
> remove the realurl extension key from the list.

That's what i am going to do.

Still think it's strange if I use the first .htaccess file - the one
that generates this:
Error. Reason: Segment "typo3" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as
expected!

Because in the browser adressfield the url is correct. It says
coachingteam.dk/typo3/index.php - as it should i presume.
That strange - but it's probably because I dont understand how RealUrl
works.

Best regards

Jes