[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 20:27:42 CET 2006

Hello,

On 11/24/06, Jes <davinci at remove.mail.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
> Christopher Torgalson wrote:

> > Looks right to me. You should probably make sure there are no other
> > rewrite rules or conditions in
> >
> > In any case, to solve your immediate problem you can
> >
> > a) remove those lines from .htaccess (or comment them out),
> > b) use ftp/ssh/your webhost's 'control panel' if any etc to access
> > localconf.php to remove realurl from the extension list.
> > c) find the field in the db where the TS template enabling realurl is
> > located and edit that...
> >
> > Re: your other reply in this thread, you're correct: line
> > 2--'config.baseURL = 1'--is incorrect. In your case it should be
> > something like http://coachingteam.dk
> >
> > You should probably also 1) check your .htaccess for other rewrite
> > rules and conditions to make sure nothing is interfering with realurl,
> > and 2) look deeper into the realurl manual--there's a more complete
> > .htaccess configuration at the end [1].
> >

> If I look to the end of the realurl dokumentation and put this in
> .htaccess somthing new happens at least. Not sure if its good or bad.:
> Instead for the previous errormessage, I now get this:
>
> Error. Reason: Segment "500.shtml" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as
> expected!
>
> I dont know what 500.shtml is. It's not a file in the root of
> coachingteam.dk so I dont know how it comes up with this.
>

> *********Code in .htaccess *****************************
>    RewriteEngine On
>    RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
>    RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]
>    RewriteRule ^uploads/.*$ - [L]
>    RewriteRule ^fileadmin/.*$ - [L]
>    RewriteRule ^typo3conf/.*$ - [L]
>
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
>    RewriteRule (.*[^/])$ http://%{HTTP_HOST}/$1/ [L,R]
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.html -f
>    RewriteRule / %{REQUEST_URI}/index.html [L]
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.htm -f
>    RewriteRule / %{REQUEST_URI}/index.htm [L]
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME}/index.php -f
>    RewriteRule / %{REQUEST_URI}/index.php [L]
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
>    RewriteRule .* /index.php
> ***************************************
>
> I have not yet been able to locate the place in the db where the
> template typoscript config i located. Still looking.
>
> Any suggestions is still very welcome :-) I am still in trouble.

Well first of all, 500.shtml is almost certainly the default error
page for the error #500 (usually 'internal server error').

Secondly, as I mentioned in my previous message, you can edit
localconf.php via ftp or ssh--just find the list of extensions and
remove the realurl extension key from the list.

--
Christopher Torgalson