[TYPO3] where to configure buildt-in workspaces?

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Nov 24 18:59:42 CET 2006

in our work-flow a problem occured:

BE-editors should fill pages with content and therefore insert pictures and
documents.
So we use the buildt-in workspace 'draft' noone is allowed to upload any
files in this workspace. Not even an admin.

Experimenting around I found:
In any additional workspace created, the upload is possible.
Why not draft-workspace? what use is this workspace then?

I can't find any possibillity to configure anything for this workspace.
Not even a record in sys_workspace exists.

Is there a documentation on (draft-)workspaces I missed?

Bernd