[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Nov 24 18:39:16 CET 2006

Katja Lampela wrote:
> If you can get to the install tool, try unenabling the ext there, All
> configuration/Ext/extList
> (these should be handled by the EM but since you can't get to BE.. maybe
> this can help, sorry, can't guarantee)
> Katja
>
> Jes wrote:

Hello Katja

Is that in localconf.php that the install tool stores the information?

I don't know how I can access the place where the typoscript template
record is stored. Maybe if I could get to that i would be a solution to
change line 2.

0: config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
1: config.baseURL = 1
2: config.tx_realurl_enable = 1