[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Nov 24 18:08:18 CET 2006

> Katja is right, you should be able to remove the extension from the
> install tool, but the root of your problem probably lies in your
> .htaccess file. The RealUrl setup docs show a .htaccess configuration
> that deliberately avoids redirecting urls in the /typo3 directory, so
> there /must/ be a mistake in how you've set up the various
> RewriteCondition/RewriteRule statements in .htaccess.

Hello Christopher

Can you give me any hint to where I can access the install tool when I
dont have access to the back-end?

This is the exact code I have put in the .htaccess in the root of the site.

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

That's all there is.

And it stille does not work. I get the same error message.

Do you think it has anything to do with the mod_rewrite module on the
apacheserver? Can that be turned off for some reason? I don't know what
it is - so it may be a stupid question.

So any advise is still very welcome :-)

Best regards

Jes