[TYPO3] Force Language and L-parameter

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Fri Nov 24 14:13:14 CET 2006

Yes,
all this was in my mind at first as well. It seems pretty
straightforward to simply set "config.sys_language_uid" to the desired
value. Problem with this is, that the page appears in the desired
language but still all links miss the L-parameter, so clicking on any
link takes you back to the default language. Even as the links show
their english (or whatever) equivalent.

Right now we are trying to set the L-parameter using "typolink" with
"addParams" / "additionalParams". This works if I do it for every single
menue entry like this:

tt_content.menu.20.1.addParams = &L=1

But this is not what I want to do, since if someone adds a new menu to
the page in the future, this will not be processed.

So if there is a way to use "addParams" for all typolinks in general
this would be it. Does anyone know how?

Cheers,
Søren