[TYPO3] Commerce rendering times are big..

Mike Morris mikemo at iname.com
Fri Nov 24 12:52:21 CET 2006

I think the solution for the tree is this:

generate always the first level menu items  or the menu items on the level
yu are. When klicking on level below use AJAX and make an request, to get
all the menus above the item you klicked.
This will save a lot of rendering time...

justmy2 Eurocents
=)

news:mailman.1.1164048265.13582.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...