[TYPO3] Problem with Google Analytics extension

Edwin Blokker a.stoutjesdijk at chello.nl
Fri Nov 24 12:43:46 CET 2006

Hello,

I have installed this extension to add Google Analytics code to all
pages on a typo3 site:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/m1_google_analytics/1.4.0/view/

The extension should put the correct analytics code just before the
FE, the code should be replaced by something like "// Google Analytics
code will be here".

I have followed all the steps in the manual, but have the following
problem. When I'm not logged in the BE, and also not editing in the FE,
the correct code still is replaced by the "// Google Analytics code will
be here" code on some pages. This is not only on my computer/connection,
and I've tried refreshing etc.. On the other half of the pages it does
put in the correct code.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!