[TYPO3] GMENU_LAYERS and sparate GMENU: problem in Firefox

Peter Kraume usenet at kraume.de
Fri Nov 24 12:12:19 CET 2006

Hi folks,

the main navigation of my website is build with GMENU_LAYERS. This works
perfectly with IE (6 & 7) and Firefox, unless I integrate a second,
separate GMENU. Then the mouseover and the second level of the
GMENU_LAYERS don't work in Firefox. Even the links don't work. On
MouseOver, the cursor stays and doesn't change to the hand icon.
In IE, everything is ok. So this problem only occurs, when I integrate
the GMENU_LAYERS and a GMENU at the same time.

Can anyone confirm this problem? I've already searched the bugtracker
but wasn't able to find that problem.

Thx for any hints,
Peter