[TYPO3] css background images not loaded.

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:11:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I have created a site with TV/typo3 4.0.2. Everything is mapped correctly
and I have successfully inserted some typo3 content elements. However when I
view my page none of my CSS backgrounds for my divs are loaded.

I can see the red border but the image does not load.
www.domain.com/img/logo.gif loads the image (from browser). Something that
really confuses me is that if I click "CSS" -> "Edit CSS" in firefox web
developer. All images load up correctly. When I close that tab everything is
blank again??

#logo
{
height: 65px;