[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 07:56:04 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/23/06, Jes <davinci at remove.mail.tdcadsl.dk> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I was experiencing som problems with the site coachingteam.dk
> There was a databaseerror and after my IS ran a "table-repair" that
> problem was solved.
>
> But now I get this errormessage when trying to log in on
> coachingteam.dk/typo3/
>
> Error. Reason: Segment "typo3" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as
> expected!
>
> I has almost certainly something to do with the RealUrl extension.
>
> I did not change anything in .htaccess og localconf.php so I don't
> understand how and why this happens.
>
> Is it possible to disable the extension in the template setup - without
> getting in to the admin back-end?
>
> But since I can't get in to the admin back-end the problem is quite
> serious for me.
>
> Therefore I really hope some kind person can help me.

Katja is right, you should be able to remove the extension from the
install tool, but the root of your problem probably lies in your
.htaccess file. The RealUrl setup docs show a .htaccess configuration
that deliberately avoids redirecting urls in the /typo3 directory, so
there /must/ be a mistake in how you've set up the various
RewriteCondition/RewriteRule statements in .htaccess.

--
Christopher Torgalson