[TYPO3] Problem with RealUrl - can not login - please help !!!

Jes davinci at REMOVE.mail.tdcadsl.dk
Fri Nov 24 06:32:36 CET 2006

Hello

I was experiencing som problems with the site coachingteam.dk
There was a databaseerror and after my IS ran a "table-repair" that
problem was solved.

But now I get this errormessage when trying to log in on
coachingteam.dk/typo3/

Error. Reason: Segment "typo3" was not a keyword for a postVarSet as
expected!

I has almost certainly something to do with the RealUrl extension.

I did not change anything in .htaccess og localconf.php so I don't
understand how and why this happens.

Is it possible to disable the extension in the template setup - without
getting in to the admin back-end?

But since I can't get in to the admin back-end the problem is quite
serious for me.

Therefore I really hope some kind person can help me.

Thank you and best regards

Jes Petersen