[TYPO3] Mysql error...

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Thu Nov 23 16:39:01 CET 2006

Fabian König schrieb:
> Andreas Balzer schrieb:
>> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>>
>>> It means that you enabled error reporting, which typo3 disables by
>>> default. So it is not typo3 fault.
>>>
>> but wouldn't it be good, if T3 tells you more details about this
>> error, even if it is displayed via php?
>
> you want more information about a php-error?
> where should typo3 get these information from?
>
> you want a php-debugger in typo3, right?
>
> you have to re-code typo3 to do that,
> 'cause typo3 have to run the php-scripts at first, then check for errors
> and THEN make the output WITH extended errors.
>
> atm, typo3 just run the scripts and you have no chance to "test" it
> before output.
>
> example
> at the moment: start script -> output content (and php-errors)
> you want: run script -> check script -> read script-errors -> generate
> extended informations about the errors via typo3 -> output errors,
> error-informations and content
>
> i don't know how you want to realize that, without complete re-coding
> the typo3-core.
>
> (i hope you understand what i mean. my english is not good.)
no i don't mean that. I mean, that T3 could check, whether a specific
command produces an error and then look it up in an internal database
and ouput some info stuff on that error. Next it could print out the
last lines of code or anything else... I don't know, but i think that
you can just check, whether an error occurs, if ...