[TYPO3] Mysql error...

Fabian König Fabian.Koenig at gmx.net
Thu Nov 23 13:34:44 CET 2006

Andreas Balzer schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
>
>> It means that you enabled error reporting, which typo3 disables by
>> default. So it is not typo3 fault.
>>
> but wouldn't it be good, if T3 tells you more details about this error,
> even if it is displayed via php?

you want more information about a php-error?
where should typo3 get these information from?

you want a php-debugger in typo3, right?

you have to re-code typo3 to do that,
'cause typo3 have to run the php-scripts at first, then check for errors
and THEN make the output WITH extended errors.

atm, typo3 just run the scripts and you have no chance to "test" it
before output.

example
at the moment: start script -> output content (and php-errors)
you want: run script -> check script -> read script-errors -> generate
extended informations about the errors via typo3 -> output errors,
error-informations and content

i don't know how you want to realize that, without complete re-coding
the typo3-core.

(i hope you understand what i mean. my english is not good.)